• Improves and Maintains pond water quality.
• Improves immune power in animal that can resist from almost all diseases.
• Improves digestion by contributing enzymes.
• Produces anti-microbial substances that kills pathogens in pond water.
• Maintains stable and healthy plankton levels. Improves survival rate by reducing stress in animal.
• Provides growth factors such as Vitamins, Fatty acids and Amino acids.
• Converts toxic gases into nutrients.
• Controls sludge formation by digesting celluloses, pectin’s and other polypeptides.
• Proliferate quickly and cures odd pond conditions.
• Flocculates Algae and Microcrystal and maintain water clarity as desired.
• Correct nutrient imbalances in pond water.
Application: 250 grams to 500 grams per acre during pond drying or preparation. 50 grams per acre during culture for every 10 days.